Q: The New Year is here -- and everyone wants to know your New Years Blogging Resolution! What are you going to try revise, revamp and redo for 2012 on your blog?
|2012 desk calendar|
- Book sked - I do try to stay close to reading a chapter per day since I can be guilty in leaving the book and not come back to it until a week or two had gone by before picking it again. So I bought a handy desk calendar (lolz) to give me at least a working sked *grinz* or just get a book read done within a week.
- Blog posts - I hope to continue whether it be writing prompts or anything under the sky.
- Continue with the writing prompts - I need to keep at it. I've lagged behind Sunday Scribblings, Carry On Tuesdays, Friday Fiction by One-Minute writer these past several months. I found a nice Flash Fiction page from myblog2point0 to get my creative juices up.
- Continue visiting the blogs that are on my blog lists. I put them for reason. :D
- For the non-blog connection, well, this one's been hanging over me for quite sometime. Oh, I should just try to get back to scribble one page a day for a script. :D
Your turn what are you resolutions? Leave a link to your post so I can check it too. :D Happy New Year!